Visionix VX60 Digital Refraction System Help accelerate your exams through an easy-to-use exam automation programming interface. The Visionix VX60 is an innovative digital refraction system which will help speed up your exams through an easy-to-use examination automation programming interface. Its simple to use control console unites the familiarity of buttons with a high-tech touchscreen interface.
EMR integration makes this device set using plenty of configurations and instruments, increasing your speed and efficiency and decreasing clerical errors.
- Ergonomic control console
- Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
- Examinations that take a matter of minutes
- EMR Integration
- Completely programmable examinations
- Integration with many third party instruments
- Sphere:-19.00 to 16.75D
- PD:48-80 Far
- Working Distance 35-70cm Rotary Prism Lens: 0-20Delta
- Cross Cylinder Lens: +- 0.25D
- Fixed Cross Cylinder Lens: +-0.50D
- Retinoscopic Lens: +1.5D, +2D
- Auxillary Lenses: Red/Green, Pin Hole, Polarizing, Split (Dissociation)
- Height: 11"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight: 7.7lbs
Simplified refraction thanks to a unique console design
- An ergonomic keyboard with a set of essential buttons that can be accessed with just one hand (right or left)
- A large touch screen
- A central selector wheel using the “Light Sphere Color” technology, direct, calculation-free view of the spherical equivalent tendency thanks to colored diodes.
- Fully motorized motion of the lenses, quickly andquietly.
- Detection of good position on the head-rest and inform with screen alert.
- Wide visual field
- Independent pupillary adjustment
- LED lighting for near vision, no need of external light source.
- Quick and intuitive operation
- Easy-to-use keyboard with buttons for essential features only
- Selection of tests directly on the touch screen : a new evolution
- Shortcuts of tests easy to program, quick exam protocols to create and customize
- Touch screen with IPS technology, no color modification, no luminosity loss whatever the vision angle vs screen
- Near vision chart, near vision arm, forehead rest, mask, power cord.
- Power consumption AC 100 to 240 V (±10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption 30 VA
- Sphere -19.00 to 16.75 D (increments of 0.25 D / 0.5 D to 3.0 D)
- Cylinder 0.00 to ± 6.00 D (increments of 0.25 D / 1 D)
- Axis 0 to 180° (increments of 1° / 5°)
- PD 48 to 80 mm (distance mode)
- Rotary prism 0 to 20 Δ(increments of 0.1 / 0.5 / 2Δ)
- Cross Cylinder + 0.25
- Eye cover Available
- Stenopeic slit ø 2 mm ø 2 mm
- Red / green filter Right eye: red / Left eye: green
- Polarizing filters : Right eye: 135 °/ Left eye: 45 ° - Left eye: 45°/ Left eye: 135 °
- Fixed cross cylinder ± 0.50 D ± 0.50 D
- Spherical lenses for retinoscope +1.5 D / +2.0 D
- Red Maddox rod Right eye: horizontal / Left eye: vertical
- Dissociating prism Right eye: 6 ΔBU / Left eye: 10ΔBI
- Refraction distance for near vision 400 mm
Visionix VX60 Digital Refraction System BROCHURE